Thursday 28 June 2012

Root Brew (Jeremiah Weed)

Root Brew (Jeremiah Weed)
Name: Root Brew
Label: "The smoothest you'll ever have - Bold taste, smooth sippin' - Mr Jeremiah Weed, the original southern gentleman from Kentucky USA, proudly brings to you his root brew."
Brewery: Jeremiah Weed
ABV: 4.0%

Rating: "Ginger brew with fruit alcohol, spirit & flavourings." Like the Sour Mash Brew I extensively reviewed the other day, this is great. Doesn't quite match the Sour Mash for awesomeness, but it's still great nonetheless.

Game: So the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC just finished downloading... but when I've loaded up the game I've realised I don't have a saved game closest enough to the ending. I could play through the last two or three hours but I've got beer to sip and the football is on in a bit. Fortunately I've been able to watch all the endings on www.computerandvideogames.com. Having watched them I stand by original opinion, they should have left well alone...

No comments: