Saturday 23 June 2012

Simply Dark Ale (Tesco)

Simply Dark Ale (Tesco)
Name: Simply Dark Ale
Label: "This deliciously Dark Ale is rich and full bodied with a smooth and fruity flavour"
Brewery: Tesco
ABV: 4.5%

Rating: "This ale is ruby in colour. It is rich and fruity with a roasted malt flavour." I thought the question of who the brewers are for this Tesco range would be answered, but the mystery still persists. Whoever it is, they're still a master of the brew.

Game: I've been meaning to get an Infinity Blade review up (cos it's so great). Never got round to it though, until the awesome James from popbucket.co.uk asked if I'd like to do some reviews of mobile app games for the site. It's the first 'proper' review I've done in years, but I tried my best dammit! So check out the review at popbucket.co.uk, and while you're there why not have a look around at all the other great articles, a veritable wealth of information and knowledge awaits!

5 comments:

Nick Boldock said...

According to this link - http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/fmcg/drinks/beer-wine-and-spirits/iconic-ales-for-tesco-simply-range/229263.article

...it's Marstons who are behind this beer. I've had a bottle too and also quite enjoyed it - not bad at all.

GamingAles said...

Mystery solved!! Thank you kindly, Nick!

Unknown said...

Excellent review on popbucket, passed by it many a time, now off to download. :)

(borrows bottle of beer.....)

GamingAles said...

Hello there Mr. Elderly! It surprised me how good Infinity Blade was, although I was a mobile app game virgin at the time I still think it's a bit of a corker! Thanks for the retweeeeeeeeeet and enjoy the beer!

Unknown said...

(burp!!) sorry :(

downed that a little too fast....

Never ceases to amaze, the quality of games for next to nothing on iPad... :)

(borrows replacement beer...)